Nuffield Farming Scholarships
"Leading positive change in agriculture"
NUFFIELD is an organisation that awards individuals with life changing opportunities that span their personal and professional lives, with a view to developing agricultural sector leaders and innovators of the future.
We have funding available to sponsor overseas travel and assist with a period of study, and we're always looking to attract new candidates. If you are farming yourself, or work in an industry associated to agriculture and rural industry, then please take the opportunity to explore the website and find out what Nuffield has to offer.
Inspiring passion and potential in people
Over the last 60 years, the NUFFIELD FARMING SCHOLARSHIPS TRUST has provided over 800 people – in agriculture, associated industries and the rural community - the chance to travel to expand knowledge and understanding.
Prospective scholars wanting to apply for a 2016 Nuffield Scholarship, have just two weeks to put their application forward. This opportunity...
There are still one or two places left for those who are yet to book the 2015 Hoticultural Group Tour to...
Closing Date: 10th August Awards Dinner: Thursday, 15th October The British Farming Awards are open for entries and nominations for the awards...
For your chance to be a Nuffield Scholar
The closing date for applications is July
31st. Click here to start your online
Latest Scholar Reports
Through annual conferences, study groups and regional group activities, Nuffield Scholars never stop learning. Scholars also join a worldwide network of like-minded individuals offering professional support and friendship.
- Alan and Anne Beckett Award
- BPEX Ltd
- Cobb Europe
- Company of Merchants of the Staple of England
- Dartington Cattle Breeding Trust
- Farmers Guardian
- Frank Parkinson Agricultural Trust
- Harold Cowburn
- Hereford Cattle Society
- HSBC Bank
- Jill Willows NSch
- John Oldacre Foundation
- Micron Bio Systems
- Mole Valley Farmers
- NFU East Sussex
- NFU Mutual Charitable Trust
- NFU Sugar
- Oxford Farming Conference
- Potato Council
- Poultry Meat Group
- Processors and Growers Research Organisation
- Royal Agricultural Society of England
- Royal Smithfield Club
- Royal Welsh Agricultural Society
- South of England Agricultural Society
- Studley College Trust
- The British Egg Marketing Board Trust
- The David Allen Charitable Trust
- The Elizabeth Creak Charitable Trust
- The Farmers Club
- The Horticultural Development Company
- The Lincolnshire Agricultural Society
- The MacRobert Trust
- The National Trust
- The Poultry Meat Group
- The Richard Lawes Foundation
- The Royal Highland and Agricultural Society
- The Royal Norfolk Show
- The Young Nuffield (Bob Matson) Award
- Thomas Henry Foundation
- Three Counties Agricultural Society
- Trehane Trust
- Worshipful Company of Butchers
- Worshipful Company of Farmers
- Worshipful Company of Fruiterers
- Yorkshire Agricultural Society